|TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM INC filed this Form 424B3 on 11/29/2016|
(10) to secure any series of debt securities pursuant to the Indentures limitation on liens or otherwise;
(11) to add additional guarantors in respect of the debt securities; and
(12) to make any change necessary to comply with any requirement of the SEC in connection with the qualification of the Indenture or any supplemental indenture under the Act.
No supplemental indenture for the purpose identified in clauses (2), (3), (5) or (7) above may be entered into if to do so would adversely affect the rights of the Holders of debt securities of any series in any material respect.
The Indenture contains provisions permitting us and the Trustee, with the consent of the Holders of not less than a majority in principal amount of the outstanding debt securities of all series to be affected voting as a single class, to execute supplemental indentures for the purpose of adding any provisions to or changing or eliminating any of the provisions of the Indenture or modifying the rights of the Holders of the debt securities of such series to be affected, except that no such supplemental indenture may, without the consent of the Holders of each outstanding and affected debt security, among other things:
(1) change the maturity of the principal of, or the stated maturity of any premium on, or any installment of interest on, any debt security, or reduce the principal amount thereof or the interest or any premium thereon, or change the method of computing the amount of principal thereof or interest thereon on any date or change any place of payment where, or the coin or currency in which, any debt security or any premium or interest thereon is payable, or impair the right to institute suit for the enforcement of any such payment on or after the maturity (or, in the case of redemption or repayment, on or after the date of redemption or repayment, as the case may be), or alter the provisions of the Indenture so as to affect adversely the terms, if any, of conversion of any debt securities into common stock or other securities;
(2) reduce the percentage in principal amount of any outstanding debt securities of any series, the consent of whose Holders is required for any such supplemental indenture or the consent of whose Holders is required for any waiver of compliance with certain provisions of the Indenture or certain defaults thereunder, provided for in the Indenture;
(3) modify certain provisions of the Indenture with respect to amendments, waivers of past defaults or waivers of certain covenants, except to increase the percentage in principal amount of any outstanding debt securities of any series applicable to such provision or to provide that certain other provisions of the Indenture cannot be modified or waived without the consent of the Holder of each debt security affected thereby;
(4) impair or adversely affect the right of a Holder to institute suit for the enforcement of any payment on, or with respect to, the debt securities of any series on or after the stated maturity of such series; or
(5) amend or modify the provisions of the Indenture governing the Guarantees in a manner adverse to the rights of the Holders of any debt securities of any series.
The Bank of New York Mellon is the Trustee under the Indenture. The Trustee is a depository for funds and performs other services for, and transacts other banking business with, us in the normal course of business.
The Indenture is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York.