|TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM INC filed this Form 424B5 on 11/30/2016|
The Indenture contains provisions entitling the Trustee, subject to the duty of the Trustee during an Event of Default to act with the required standard of care, to be indemnified to its reasonable satisfaction by the Holders of the debt securities before proceeding to exercise any right or power under the Indenture at the request of Holders of the debt securities.
The Indenture provides that the Holders of a majority in aggregate principal amount of the outstanding debt securities of any series may direct the time, method and place of conducting proceedings for remedies available to the Trustee or exercising any trust or power conferred on the Trustee in respect of such series, subject to certain conditions set forth in the Indenture.
In certain cases, the Holders of not less than a majority in principal amount of the outstanding debt securities of any series may waive, on behalf of the Holders of all debt securities of such series, any past default or Event of Default with respect to the debt securities of such series except, among other things, a default not theretofore cured in payment of the principal of, or premium, if any, or interest, if any, on any of the debt securities of such series or payment of any sinking or purchase fund or analogous obligations with respect to such debt securities.
The Indenture includes a covenant that we will file annually with the Trustee a certificate of no default or specifying any default that exists.
Modification of the Indenture
We and the Trustee may, without the consent of the Holders of the debt securities, enter into indentures supplemental to the Indenture for, among others, one or more of the following purposes:
(1) to evidence the succession of another Person to Time Warner, Historic TW, HBO or TBS and the assumption by such successor of Time Warners, Historic TWs, HBOs or TBSs obligations under the Indenture and the debt securities of any series or the Guarantees relating thereto;
(2) to add to the covenants of Time Warner, Historic TW, HBO or TBS, or to surrender any rights or powers of Time Warner, Historic TW, HBO or TBS, for the benefit of the Holders of debt securities of any or all series;
(3) to cure any ambiguity or correct any inconsistency in the Indenture or to make any other provisions with respect to matters or questions arising under the Indenture;
(4) to add to the Indenture any provisions that may be expressly permitted by the Trust Indenture Act of 1939, as amended, or the Act, excluding the provisions referred to in Section 316(a)(2) of the Act as in effect at the date as of which this instrument was executed or any corresponding provision in any similar federal statute hereafter enacted;
(5) to establish the form or terms of any series of debt securities, to provide for the issuance of any series of debt securities and/or to add to the rights of the Holders of debt securities;
(6) to evidence and provide for the acceptance of appointment of any successor Trustee with respect to one or more series of debt securities or to add or change any of the provisions of the Indenture as shall be necessary to facilitate the administration of the trusts thereunder by one or more trustees in accordance with the Indenture;
(7) to add any additional Events of Default;
(8) to provide for uncertificated securities in addition to or in place of certificated securities; provided that the uncertificated securities are issued in registered form for certain Federal tax purposes;
(9) to provide for the terms and conditions of converting those debt securities that are convertible into common stock or another such similar security;