|The date you requested is not available. The previous trading day is||12/15/17|
|Split Adjustment Factor||1.0000:1
Replication or redistribution of EDGAR Online, Inc. content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of EDGAR Online, Inc. EDGAR Online, Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
* This chart and historical price tool illustrates the historical stock performance and trading volume of the
Company’s stock at various time intervals.
* This tool and data are provided by EDGAR Online, Inc., a third party service, and should be used for
informational purposes only. Time Warner Inc. does not maintain or provide information to this service.
* Past performance of Time Warner stock is not necessarily indicative of future performance. We encourage
you to confirm all information before making an investment decision.
* The stock price history begins on March 19, 1992 when America Online started trading publicly under the
ticker: AOL. On January 11, 2001, America Online and Time Warner (now known as Historic TW Inc.) merged
to form AOL Time Warner Inc. (now known as Time Warner Inc.) and traded under the ticker: AOL. Effective
October 16, 2003, AOL Time Warner Inc. changed its name to Time Warner Inc. and began trading under
the ticker TWX.
* Effective October 16, 2003, AOL Time Warner Inc. changed its name to Time Warner Inc. and began trading
under the symbol TWX. Also, the former Time Warner Inc., its subsidiary, changed its name to Historic TW Inc.
* All prices reflect the 1-for-3 reverse stock split that became effective at 7 PM ET on March 27, 2009.